WE HUNT BUILDINGS
"Find the buildings you want to invest in, visit them, do a technical and rental audit.
Bullding is the only buildings'hunter company in France:
- high yield: in the province, 7%-14%
- or high value: biggest cities, such as Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Lille, Strasbourg, Nantes, Marseille.
- but always serene investments: buildings in excellent technical or rental condition
We hunt residential buildings and offices.
The clients who mandate us, high net worth individuals and companies, are sure to find the best buildings, faster.
Adrien Wiart, Founder
A UNIQUE OFFER: QUALITY
We accompany you through the 10 main steps:
1. Patrimonial and banking balance sheet
2. Choice of legal and tax arrangement
3. Real estate hunting
4. Study of the technical condition and the rental situation
5. Negotiations and proposal writing
7. Writing the compromise
8. Financing Research
9. Signature of the authentic instrument
10. Connection for possible works and management
Our core business is the most time-consuming phase: find, analyze, negotiate and visit buildings (steps 3 to 7). But obtaining financing and consulting specialists (tax lawyers, notaries, accountants, bailiffs, craftsmen, etc.) are essential, and we bring you our network.
Our fees range from 5% to 8% of the buildings'price, 100% to the success and paid for the signing of the deed.
Our mandates are therefore exclusive.
We are independent, T card holders and hold CPR insurance.
GET THE DEAL BEFORE OTHERS
As some ads are not on the internet ("off market"), or are not yet ("before market"), labazimmo is the most complete real estate agents email database on the market. Bringing together independent agencies, franchised networks, and agent agents, labazimmo is marketed to BtoB customers. Bullding has the exclusivity on its market. (advertisers? find out more)
BUILDINGS recently HUNTed
Mixed building consisting of a commercial space and 4 fully renovated housing including 2 new buildings (RT 2012).
Bought live owner.
Net profitability of fees, notary fees, works and property tax: 9.3% net